AI that Spekes Your Language
You know when you get that new tech device that comes with a 100 page instruction manual that seems like it was written in a different language? Yeah, that’s not Speke. Speke doesn’t even need a manual.
Speke is the personal documentation assistant that helps providers shift away from the computer and back to the bedside. With AI-powered documentation – supported by the nation’s leader in medical scribes – providers can once again deliver personalized patient care.
You Speke, We Listen
It seems like a no-brainer, but too many tech solutions seem to provide more headaches than relief. Cumbersome dictation software that doesn’t understand you. Clunky assistants that require keyword prompts. Technology should work for you, not against you.
Providers easily activate Speke on their mobile phones on an easy-to-use app.
- Unlike other platforms that require unique keywords or commands to trigger documentation, Speke allows you to carry out a normal conversation with your patients.
- No special device or complicated software is required. Speke’s HIPAA-secure application is available on your mobile phone.
- The flexible and convenient platform allows you to leverage sophisticated AI in a matter of seconds.
- Speke listens as you talk to patients. Speke’s AI understands your natural dialog and captures and parses information while you deliver personalized care.
In healthcare, one size does not fit all. We customize Speke to fit your unique needs.
- Most digital assistants’ machine learning is rigid and cannot adapt to the unique needs of different care settings. Speke can work across different care settings and sub-specialties.
- We believe a technology platform can still be personal. During the integration process, our concierge team works with you to determine and map Speke to fit your workflow preferences.
- The end result is a note tailored to your preferences, documented directly into the EHR. Simply review and sign. Less hassle, and more time spent with your patients.
As a sister company to ScribeAmerica, the recognized leader in medical scribe support, you know that your documentation will be complete, accurate and secure.
- With nearly 20 years experience, ScribeAmerica and the HealthChannels family are the recognized leader in documentation and care team optimization. No other platform matches the quality of training, experience and support behind Speke.
- The Speke AI intuitively documents the patient visit with reliable accuracy. And ScribeAmerica’s scribes – also known as Care Team Assistants – support accuracy and quality assurance on the backend.
- Speke integrates a simple, helpful feedback loop to make sure your documentation is complete. Scribes monitor your documentation and alert you through the Speke app when additional information is needed.
How Speke Works
Speke provides a hassle-free, truly ambient experience that puts reliable documentation at your fingertips in a matter of seconds.
Simply log into the Speke app and view your patients for the day. Select your current patient from the list (or a new patient can be added) and you're ready to begin your encounter.
At the touch of a button, your session begins and you can simply set your phone aside. With Speke, simply talk to your patient normally and Speke does the rest. You can add notes after your encounter if you would like.
Medical Scribes document your encounter in the EMR. Simply sign in and review. With ScribeAmerica scribes behind your documentation, you have highly skilled documentation specialists checking for quality and alerting you when additional information is needed.
Patients who are paired with Care Navigators report feeling less anxiety, and an increased ability to self-manage their conditions between visits. And providers report increased job satisfaction from improved efficiency, and knowing their patients have access to care teams, and strategic support.
LEARN MORE AT CARETHROUGH.COM
LEARN MORE AT SOUNDLINES.COM
Nurse Care Team Assistants
LEARN MORE AT CARETHROUGH.COM
LEARN MORE AT SCRIBEAMERICA.COM